Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another week bites the dust


First day back at work for the week. Tonight wasn't that bad of a night at work It was nice, the last several nights have not been as kind. This week will be super busy and I don't really want to think of how busy it will be, but I can only take it one night at a time. So the picture above is of what I have been eating for breakfast this last week. It is a carb check bagel with WW cream cheese and SF blackberry jam. The drink on the right is green tea. The drink on the left is a pineapple smoothie made with yogurt, pineapple, flax seeds, and water. The whole breakfast is like 5-6 points. It is really filling. Too bad I am out of bagels, so tomorrow I will be back to oatmeal.

Yesterday was my weigh in day and I was so happy. I was down 2.6 pounds. It was nice to see the scale move again as I had stayed the exact same last week. I am getting so close to my goal for before our anniversary trip to Kansas City.

Time for some honesty. Lately I have been really worried about gaining the weight back. There was this lady at WW yesterday that said she had lost 100lb and then gained it and then some back. The thought of it really scares me. I know that this is a complete lifestyle change, and I am in it. But, the thought of going back to where I was petrifies me. I have heard that it is easier to lose weight than it is to maintain it. I am thinking about this now because I know that I will be at goal weight sometime, maybe even this year and then what. It all boils down to taking it one day at a time, or one meal at a time. Whatever it takes. It is a lifestyle change, one that I have complete determination and support for.

1 comment:

teamama said...

I know you can stick with it. Look how far you have come and you are learning to live a better way. Try to remember that you can do this and you did. You are a strong person! Rely on the people around you to keep you strong. Hang in there!