Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin!


Today is Kevin's birthday. When I got home from work last night at midnight we did a mini celebration for his special day. We had a piece of the dark chocolate cake that I made yesterday. I have to admit is was amazing! I tried to get him to guess the secret ingredient. When I told him that it was sauerkraut. He could not believe that it had that sneaky veggie. I also let him open his presents. He was very excited to get his hard drives.

Food of the day....for breakfast I had a English muffin with peanut butter and SF jam. I also enjoyed a cup of winter blossom tea and a tangerine. It was all very good.

For lunch we are going out to Chinese for Kevin's birthday. Out of all of the choices he picked Chinese. It will be hard to find something healthy, but I will try my best. Probably some soup and some veggies.

For dinner I am going to have a Kashi meal, which I love! I am also going to have green beans and some yogurt.

As far as the Kashi chewy bar that I had yesterday...It was not my favorite. It was kind of gritty. I think that I am going to go to Whole Foods today to get some more nectar bars and some other staples.

I am not going on a walk or doing yoga today. I am allowing myself to have a day off. I think this cold is getting me down.

No comments: