Thursday, January 15, 2009

More food I love!


Let's be honest shall we? I love food. I love trying new flavors and textures. So, here are two new things that I ate today. The popcorn is amazing! It is caramel apple and it tastes so rich like an apple just dripping with chewy caramel. They are full sized bags and if I figured it out correctly, if you eat the whole bag it is 5 points. I hate figuring out caloric findings on popcorn. They set it up like if you would make 2Tb and the nutritional information is different pre and post popped. It is very confusing, but either way it is very delicious!

The other fun thing I ate today was this nectar bar. The flavor is lemon, vanilla, and cashew. This nectar bar is my favorite one that I have tried thus far. It had such a good texture and the flavors just exploded. I would pick this bar over just about any dessert on about any day. I love this Clif bars. One thing that I like so much about these bars is that they are made with less than five ingredients. So often, bars have millions of ingredients, lots of which I don't even know what they are. Good work Cliff bar makers!

The day was a long one and work was even longer. Very busy tonight and I am exhausted. I did not cook anything today. I ate leftover chicken fajitas and a frozen pizza for meals today. I think I am going to make stir fry tomorrow. It is so cold here. When I left work my dashboard said that it was -9 degrees out. I think that when it is this cold everyone should be able to stay home under a blanket. That is a deal I think everyone can agree on!

No comments: