Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love BLT's!






I love Biggest Loser Tuesdays! When I get home from work I just can hardly wait to get on the couch and fire up the DVR. I find it inspirational, just to see the transformations in the people. I know that it is not really realistic, but I still like to see it anyways. I mean who works out for 6-8 hours a day. Well besides those people on the Biggest Loser.

Yesterday I went to WW and I was down 0.6lb for the week. Not the best weigh in but certainly not the last. I just have to remember that it is important one day at a time. I can only live one day at a time, therefore I will have to take it a day at a time. I felt really good about my total loss thus far when I went to Gap. I tried on quite a few clothes, and they fit! It is so weird to me to go into a "regular" store and try on clothes off the rack. I ended up buying a pair of jeans (size 14) and a gray cardigan. That is the first time I have ever bought anything other than an accessory in that store. I then followed it up by going to Banana Republic and tried on a few outfits there too. I did not buy anything, but just to know that it fit, and that some of it was too big was amazing to me!

The first photo today is from breakfast. I had a carb check bagel with cream cheese and SF jam. I also made a smoothie with strawberries, amaretto cheesecake yogurt, flax, ice, and milk. But, the extra special treat is the coconut coffee that I made in the french press. The coffee had a great flavor and I really savored the overall experience of a leisure breakfast. I was really full after this meal. I ended up eating a sandwich on the way to work. I try not to eat while doing anything else, but I knew I would get too hungry if I waited for snack time at work without eating something for "lunch."

For my snack I had this Luna bar. YUM! I have to say that it was delicious. It was everything that I had hoped it would be. I told my friend that it kind of tasted like a crunchy Andes mint. This is one that I will be buying again. I really like trying new bars all of the time. It is a way to feel like I am having a treat while still filling an important role in my overall daily points.

No comments: