Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'll be honest, today I am just plain tired!


The title pretty much sums up everything for me today. I am exhausted. Yesterday my throat and ear started hurting and today I think that it is trying to take over my body. I wish that I could just lay on the couch with a blanket over me. I mean essentially that is what my body is telling me that it needs and sadly I can not give into the need.

Last night when I got home Kevin had a little gift for me. He had the new Biggest Loser Yoga DVD with a bow and sticker on the package. That was so sweet of him to get it for me. I forced myself to do it today. I did the five minute warm up and then the 20 minute beginner. I will be on the beginner for awhile:) My arms and legs were shaking. As Bob says they were "cooking" Thanks, Bob!

I also made Kevin's birthday cake. Not that he would really mind, but it is a WW Dark chocolate cake that I found a recipe for. It was super easy. Well all except for the part where you have to puree the sauerkraut. I wonder how it will taste. I am going to serve it with some Cool Whip. I will post on it tomorrow or the next as his birthday is tomorrow.

Food for the day....I did not cook anything today. Oh well, I feel icky and that was that. For breakfast I had the usual oatmeal. And, as usual it was good! For lunch I had a cup of leftover turkey chili from the freezer and a peanut butter and jelly on an English muffin. I have not had peanut butter in a long time and it just sounded so good to me. I did however just measure out a Tb instead of eating it straight from the jar. Tonight I am going to just give in and have a frozen meal and some veggies. Today I have labeled as a wash.

The Clif nectar bar yesterday, the chocolate and raspberry, was great. I really do like those a lot. This afternoon I am going to have 1/2 of a kashi chewy bar I think peanut butter and chocolate. I am not having the whole bar because it is 6pts. I cut it in half for a more reasonable 3pts.

So that it is in a nutshell. I am hoping that I feel better tomorrow. This is going to be a long night at work.

No comments: