Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Before and After




Those of you who are reading my blog may be wondering what 100lb lost really looks like. Well look no further. The three photos above all are of me. The top picture is of me on the night of my bachelorette party. The second is from our wedding rehearsal dinner. The third is a candid photo from last night. The top two photos are from just under three years ago. We got married the last weekend in February.

So that is what 100lb weight loss looks like on me. I am 5'9 and am 26 years old now. I have a ways to go, but I am well on my way.

Now you know why I was so anxious to get my hair cut off. I was so ready for a change and I am glad that I did it.

This morning I got up and had a bowl of oatmeal and a large glass of water. For lunch it will be leftover chicken fajitas and an orange. Afternoon snack is going to be a Kashi bar and a cheese stick. Finally, for dinner it will be the leftover pork chops, veggies, and Bulgar wheat.

To work out today I did the yoga DVD, but I tried the level two. It was a good session which mainly focused on the core. I am a bit sore, but am glad that I tried the next level to see what it was all about.

The next big goal is in 7 lb. Who knows how long that it will take to get there. My goal is to be there by the end of February. We are going to do something for our anniversary and being at my next mini goal weight would be great.

No comments: