Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday!

Yeah it is Friday. That means I only have to work today and tomorrow. Yeah, almost the end of the week! Things have been good for the most part here. Work has been stressful and yesterday I felt like I could not get full. I would eat something and then feel instantly hungry right away. This should not have been. I ate protein, carbs, and veggies. It just did not happen. Then last night we had a potluck dinner at work. I had a bowl of chili with a piece of corn bread topped with a few Frito's. Not the best dinner ever, but guess what I then ate a few bites of mocha gelato. It was crazy because I did not binge and go out of control, but I had the same feelings. It has been so long since I have ate a meal that large that it felt weird to have my stomach feel so stretched out. But, then about an hour later I felt empty again. I forced myself to take a hot shower and then go to bed when I got home. No snack or popcorn. I hope that it all works out in the end. I have been really busy at work, so it is like a workout in and of itself.

I am going to blue planet grill again today with some old coworkers. It should be fun. I may get the same thing, but I might change my mind. They wanted to go to California Taco. I decided that I was not going to go there. I know that I would want to get nachos and then I would feel awful after eating them. So that was a no go.

That is pretty much the end of the week wrap up in a nutshell. I just wish that it were Saturday so that I would be on my last day. Oh well, no such luck.

No comments: