Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day two!



I am trying to figure out this two photo post thing. It may take me awhile to get it all under control. I posted yesterday about my Clif bar that I was going to enjoy and enjoy it I did. Although, I flavored it incorrectly. It was actually a cherry pomegranate bar as you may be able to see in the photo. Today I am having a chocolate raspberry. These are very delicious, especially for the 3 pts. For breakfast I did the good old standby of oatmeal, flax, milk, etc and followed it up with an apple.

For lunch as you can see I had a grilled chicken breast and some seasoned brussel sprouts. I love brussel sprouts. I just drizzle them with olive oil and some sea salt and crushed pepper. Cook them for 5 minutes in a hot pan and then stir. Give them about another 5 minutes and there you have it. I topped them with some Parmesan cheese that we had left over.

Dinner will be some of the leftover spa meatloaf and smashed potatoes. I will also enjoy some more brussel sprouts.

It is colder here today than yesterday, but I am proud of myself. Molly and I again went for a walk. It was a little colder than I would have liked as I couldn't feel my legs by the time we got back. But, I was happy that we did it none the less.

Tomorrow I will be baking a low fat chocolate cake for Kevin's birthday. we shall see how it turns out. It is a WW recipe that I fount.

Ok, off to work! Have a good afternoon! Oh day one back at work wasn't as bad as I thought. It was a lot harder to get up today though.

No comments: