Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bob will kick your butt!


Yeah! You can see that I now own the other Biggest Loser workout DVD. Yes, I am a member of a gym. I just hate when it is cold outside. Having a DVD at home means that I have no excuse to do even a 20 minute little workout. I have not tried this one as Kevin just purchased it for me when I was at work. I have done the yoga video twice and I have to say that I really like it. Anything that makes your body feel stronger is worthwhile.

Yesterday, after I took Kevin out for lunch for his birthday I went to Whole Foods to buy some more Clif nectar bars. I love going there. I can just spend hours looking at all of the different products. I was hungry after eating lunch and knew it would be a long time till dinner so I ate this Odawalla protein bar. I have to say it was only ok. It was a point value of 4. It was good because of the protein, but it left a lot to be desired. I think that it would have made a big difference if there were some cranberry or raisin chunks in it. Not my favorite. Oh well it is one snack, moving on.

Today for breakfast I had an English muffin with a Tb of peanut butter and some SF jam. I also enjoyed some apple spice tea.

For lunch we went to Mimi's with Kevin's dad. It was a nightmare trying to find something healthyish to have. Luckily I had done my research in advance and already knew what I was going to get. I had the cup of french onion soup, with a request for less cheese topping. I also had the Asian chopped chicken salad with dressing on the side. This came with a muffin which I did not eat because I looked it up and for a points value of 11 I just don't think that it is worth it.

Snack was a laughing cow Swiss cheese and half a kashi bar.

Dinner, ah dinner. I wish that I could say that I made something that was delicious. I did not. I had a frozen dinner that was garlic stir fry chicken, veggie mix, and a yogurt. Nothing fantastic, but it got the job done.

My biggest let down of the day? I was going to reward myself for drinking lots of tea and water with buying a cherry coke zero at work. I pushed the button and what drops down? A coke zero. Yuck! I really dislike those! I had set my hopes high. I guess they replaced the cherry coke zero with just coke zero.

edit-Kevin tells me that I wrote about this said 11pt muffin in an earlier post. Guess what 11 points is way too much for a stupid pumpkin spice muffin no matter what month it is!

No comments: